This ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY ("AUP") describes acceptable use of and access to the Services offered by Vasion. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICES (INCLUDING THE WEBSITE), YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AUP. If you violate this AUP, authorize, or help others to do so, Vasion may immediately suspend or terminate your use of the Services. Unless otherwise defined herein, all capitalized terms used within this AUP have the same meaning as ascribed to such terms in the Master License Agreement.
PROHIBITED USE AND CONTENT. You may not upload content or use the Services in a manner that Vasion believes:
1. Commits or encourages fraudulent or other illegal activities in violation of any applicable laws, international laws or treaties, regulations, legal agreements, or Vasion’s published policies;
2. Use, store, share, host, copy, distribute, display, publish, transmit, or send content that is or may reasonably be deemed offensive, inflammatory, hateful, defamatory, discriminatory, obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy, harmful to others, or otherwise objectionable;
3. Violates or otherwise encroaches on the rights of others, including, but not limited to, infringing or misappropriating any intellectual property or proprietary right of Vasion or a third party;
4. Impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
5. Modifies, alters, tampers with, repairs, or otherwise creates derivative works of any software included in the Services;
6. Reverse engineers, disassembles, or decompiles the Services or software included in the Services;
7. Accesses or uses the Services in a way intended to avoid incurring fees or exceeding usage limits or quotas;
8. Disable, interfere with, abuse, disrupt, intercept, circumvent or otherwise violate the security of Services;
9. Uses any high-volume automated means (including robots, spiders, scripts or similar data gathering or extraction methods) to access the Services or any other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the Services (each a "System");
10. Attempts to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the Services or any System, whether through hacking, password mining, or any other means;
11. Violates the security or integrity of a Service, software, or System, including, but not limited to:
12. Connects to any users, hosts, or networks where you do not have permission to communicate with such users, hosts, or networks, including, but not limited to:
13. Distributes, publishes, sends, or facilitates unsolicited mass e-mailings, promotions, advertising, or solicitations, including commercial advertising and informational announcements;
14. Alter, forge, or obscure mail headers or assume a sender’s identity without the sender’s express permission, nor collect replies to messages sent from another internet service provider if those messages violate this AUP or the acceptable use policy (or similar) of that provider;
15. Is used to benchmark or compete with any of Vasion’s offerings.
PrinterLogic has the sole discretion to determine whether the content or your use of the Services is prohibited. All content that is provided to PrinterLogic or actions that are performed via your account, whether provided or performed by you, your permitted (directly or indirectly) users, your affiliates, employees, contractors, and/or your end users, are the sole responsibility of you.
MONITORING AND ENFORCEMENT.
While not obligated to perform investigations, in accordance with the terms of the Master License Agreement, Vasion may:
You can report abuse of this AUP to email@example.com.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE AUP.
Vasion may, in its sole and absolute discretion, upon notice, modify this AUP from time to time. If you object to any such changes, your sole recourse shall be to cease using the Services. Continued use of the Services following notice of any such changes shall indicate your acknowledgement of such modification(s).